Information about the project, the state-wide hotlines, and where to find more information.
Public Service Announcement
A 30-second radio announcement for the public which lists both hotline numbers.
What is Nebraska Strong?
A single-page handout that describes the project and the services we provide to the public.
Press Kit Materials
The materials below include brochures, posters, social media graphics, public service announcements, and other information about the Nebraska Strong Recovery Project.
Social Media Graphics
- We Are Here to Help – Twitter
- We Are Here to Help – Facebook
- You Are Not Alone – Twitter
- You Are Not Alone – Facebook
- In This Together – Twitter
- In This Together – Facebook
- Pandemic Resources – Twitter
- Pandemic Resources – Facebook
- Stay NE Strong- Twitter
- Stay NE Strong – Facebook
- In This Together Collage – Twitter
- In This Together Collage – Facebook
Recovery Project Logos
The links below include logo files for the Nebraska Strong Recovery Project. These files can be used for digital and print media and include jpg, png, and svg file formats.
This website is funded in part by a Crisis Counseling Program grant from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) in conjunction with the Center for Mental Health Services (CMS), Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) award #1H07SM083750-01. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors.